address it with him, how despicable!

Best Answer

notice trends , report false ID profile priks<br />
to ep

Best Answer

and thats bad how?

Best Answer

What a "d"!!! A "c" shouldn't have to put up with such stuff.

Best Answer

Report him to human resources.

Best Answer

Hey longway! You must have read my post about my brother doing that on his job!<br />
Anyway, yeah, don't just let it ride. No way!

Best Answer

i read in the bible not to eavesdrop for you may hear your hired hand curse you behind your back and then it goes on to say how many times have we ourselves cursed them as well? So don't make a big deal about it. You don't have to like your boss just do your work as best as you can until this minor incident blows over if he does it again confront him if it doesnt go well and he continues being abusive file a complaint with the better buisness beuro sp? And get a new and better job.

Best Answer

Run to the nearest lawfirm and try to make a case for sexual harassment because it might just get me the money I'll never be able to make for myself......NOT.<br />
I'd ask him why I wasn't officially informed of my new job title? (I really would do this). lol

Best Answer

Not bothered... I call him worse behind his back!!!! and I'm sure the staff under me call me a to***r lol

Best Answer