I want to leave him, but I just can't... it's hard to explain. I love and care about him so much and I want him to be happy, but I know that him being with me is what makes him happy, so it makes it harder for me to want to leave...
twiztid14u2 twiztid14u2 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Suck it up. That's my current strategy anyway.

Best Answer

what bullshit... фигня

Best Answer

Did you just call me a rhino?

Best Answer

I dont waste any more time. The earlier you can break it off the sooner the possibility for friendship comes

Best Answer

Sounds like a situation i was in many moons ago and i could start by saying that their wasn't any love to start with or you are restless and got an itch needs scratching but that's not what you want to hear so how i handled it was,I let her think she was leaving me and it was my fault that we broke up.We later became friends but i have still never told her the difference....and there was no one else,it just ran its course for me.

Best Answer

make a clean break as soon as possible, he might be sad but give him some credit, he'll get over you

Best Answer

was nothing left to do but have barrier her.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know. I think I'm addicted to him.

Best Answer

If that's how you are feeling, then perhaps you aren't going to love him/her forever.

Best Answer