They dont want a relationship and i love her too much. I want advice people and I did hurt her by cheating but I have changed what do I do and I want to be with her for the rest of my life
conkeys conkeys 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

There's absolutely No excuse for cheating, sorry for your loss. Next time a woman puts her trust in you, don't screw her over.

Best Answer

They key here is you cheated

Best Answer

My advice is just to endure. The best you can do out of it is learn, we screw up, we get consequences.<br />
Then maybe we learn from our mistakes and be sure not to make them again.

Best Answer

You move on, if she has already expressed that she is not interested in you any longer then you should stop pursuing her. If, on the other hand, you did not ask her for another chance, you could and let her know you have changed, but be prepared to be turned down. Start looking for other people, and pursue your other interests.

Best Answer

You screwed up by cheating, you obviously don't wanna spend your life with her. Just give it time. You just need to pay the price and suffer. You hurt her by cheating so now it's your turn to hurt

Best Answer

But I do it was my worst mistake I truly love her

Best Answer

Obviously it was a mistake but I doubt she will forgive you. Your best just to let it take it's course and learn from your mistake

Best Answer

I have tried but she is all I think about

Best Answer