i know this sounds stupid but its just annoying when i always keep it to myself. @BCBoomer58: your right. Nothing ventured, Nothing gained
Rocko29 Rocko29 18-21, M 6 Answers Apr 25, 2010

This has happened to me. If you're anxious about trying to explain yourself, maybe you need to think about it some more and realize that while you don't have to explain yourself at all, if you have something to say,if you are really needing to, just say it. If it does'nt come out right the first time, try again and it will fall in to place sooner or later. If it's not important as you think, just don't say anything yet.I really think when it means a lot you will be able say it.

Best Answer

write

Best Answer

write a letter!

Best Answer

Paintin or drawing maybe?

Best Answer

Make a special gift or arrange something with close details to let what you want to be known out or a gentle caress or a soft smile while looking into someones eye. Words don't have meaning unless YOU give it to them.

Best Answer