sinkingfaster sinkingfaster 22-25, M 16 Answers May 9, 2011

I don't care, it is usually a mutual dislike

Best Answer

what she said :p

Best Answer

If you can, rise above it. Personnel in workplaces changes over time. You might find that you are the conscience of your workplace. If it is creating a great deal of stress that flows from you to those you care for, then there is only one thing to do: get out.

Best Answer

You stated that you THINK that they don't like you - do you know this for sure or do you just not have anything in common with the other employees? I spend a lot of time working by myself because I don't really connect with the other employees - I often thought that they didn't like me because they didn't include me in their conversations but once I figured it was just because of the differences my attitude as well as their attitudes changed -- for the better.

Best Answer

Keep a good working relationship with them and always watch for negativity and keep everything, even the most simplest thing positive at all times. Stay business like but cordial and always keep the doors of communication open. Be good at your job, so good that nobody can say anything bad about what you do,and never trust them and never let them know you don't.

Best Answer

U can't please everyone but take care your hygiene and some people can't deal with sailor talk every one has a opinion of there own.i like being by myself. I don't speak to people who gossip.remember ur there to. Work .also some people r jealous and want to be like u

Best Answer

i have been hated my entire live. by family members to. the trick i found was treat the people who disrespect you the way you would like to be treated. if they are spreading romurs and some one wants you to spread on about them don't and tell them who told you the romur. if you are haveing a bad day and they ask you a question or 2 trying to make it worse just tell them that you think they have great style thier pants and shirt match great or you never noticed how thier voice sounded like an angel before. why? because when you do not get angre at them and give them compliment they get pissed and will break under the pressure of bothering you. your suppervisours will see this and do something and on the way home you can laugh at that besides laughing at my bad spelling.

Best Answer

Even if you really do care... act like you don't... that tends to bother them even more. They get tired and give up if they don't see you react to it. Believe me I have enough experience with that one!!

Best Answer

I tried to ignore the people that had problems with me and lavish my TLC on everyone else

Best Answer

The only person I cared to impress was my boss. Most people think I'm strange anyway because I'm horrible at chit-chat and don't bother to aspire to a boring dry white toast personality (which is reason enough for anyone in New York City to hate you). If you're fun and creative you're going to be shunned by most of the population anyway, they don't realize that the trends they follow are created by people they'd probably hate.<br />
And I take comfort in the fact they have boring lives.

Best Answer

I have such war stories. I did my best to stay focused and said F you too.

Best Answer

Are you sure you're not paranoid? Otherwise all you can do is keep on working. I worked with a couple of people who didn't like me but it turned out that not many liked them.

Best Answer

I just do my job as I normally would. Who cares if they might not like you, it shouldn't prevent you from doing a good job. If they dont like you its their problem :)

Best Answer