bluefirefly bluefirefly 16-17, F 8 Answers Jul 15, 2012

"You're my best friend, and I love you. But not in a romantic way. I'm sorry if that hurts you in any way, because hurting you is the last thing I'd ever want to do. Can you accept my feelings as they are and value me as a friend only?"

Best Answer

Very wise words. Its always better to talk it out and set things straight instead of leading on by not saying anything at all.

Best Answer

thank-you so much.

Best Answer

Thanks. It can also help prevent things from getting to that point where you are so uncomfortable around each other that you can no longer share company. Sometimes that happens anyway, but at least this way there is understanding.

Best Answer

Let him/her know somehow so it doesn't spoil your friendship it's tricky though

Best Answer

well im going through the same thing with my best friend. At first I was confused and mad at the same time because I felt things wouldnt be the same anymore. we went from spending almost every second together to me avoiding him altogether. I finally grew the courage to talk to him and tell him how I felt about it. So i told him I didnt see him the same way he sees me. I told him I love him but in a brotherly way. I told him he would find someone who will love him in the way he loves me. I told him I dont anything to change between us. I just want things to stay the way they were before. I told him I hope he understands and forgives me for not feeling the same way. to my surprise he understood and we are still really close.

Best Answer

apparently with the way I was treated... treat them like ****

Best Answer