It hurts.. So how do i deal?
Tinkershell Tinkershell 31-35, F 6 Answers May 7, 2012

for me, i married her, and now 35 years later, i still don't care what they think : )

Best Answer

But do they treat you or look at ou with disapprovement or disgust?

Best Answer

How about family reunions?

Best Answer

no. my oldest son is her admitted favorite, which is quite impressive because she brought nine children into this world, and now the grandmother to many many grandchildren : )

Best Answer

we have a great time : )

Best Answer

I would just stay away from them. There is no point in kissing their *** if quite possibly in the future they end up not likely you anymore than they already do. Been there done that! It's an abusive situation to put yourself in and no man is worth all that drama because the majority of the time they will pick their family over you.

Best Answer

It is difficult for sure...But they are not in bed with you...So do not pay attention! Just treat him as you love him and perhaps their opinions will turn around. If not, then they won't.....

Best Answer

You continue to be POLITE and COURTEOUS ... then arrange a sit down with the head of the family and like an adult ; ASK THEM why they don't like you ....

Best Answer

Have you done this?

Best Answer

Sure did ... we got our problems worked out ... wasn't that difficult ; it was MY attitude and I did seem to have one ...

Best Answer

love only your g/bf as your dating them and not their familyl

Best Answer

I just accept that they will always see me as a harpy who stole their baby boy. Not everyone likes me, and I'm okay with that

Best Answer