My boyfriend's best friend, who is also my best friend, is in love with me... I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but he texts me all day long, and if i don't reply because i'm busy or talking to my boyfriend, he gets sad... i don't know what to do because i cherish this friendship so much.
poohbell2009 poohbell2009 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 3 in Dating & Relationships

stay loyal to your boyfriend and hook him up with one of your girlfriends. Then tell your boyfriend which will build trust with your relationship and then the needy guy will get told off and spend all of his time with his new girl.

Best Answer

well how do u know he loves u and even if he does ... dont do anything as long as he doesnt mention it

Best Answer

and if he did mention it change the subject if u really want ur "friendship" with him to least and always say good things about ur bf in front of him and say u love ur bf

Best Answer

Tell him that you are in a relationship with HIS best friend and he should not be flirting with you

Best Answer

All of your life will be about taking a stand. What do you want? Someone has to get hurt..don't make it you.

Best Answer

Talk to your boyfriend about it, if you are thinking of wanting to date his best friend. . . umm but head's up dating an ex's best friend is a "no-no" I have been told hahah

Best Answer