amandafrantic amandafrantic 18-21, F 11 Answers May 14 in Dating & Relationships

Keep dating them until the parents really, truly do not like you. (Do not shove your relationship in their face......)

Best Answer

if you love your boyfriend and he loves you, then ignore the parents for now; be gracious and polite, but don't force kindness on them; some parents feel that nobody is good enough for their child. In the end, its up to your boyfriend to make his parents know that you come first in his life and if they don't accept you, they will risk losing him.

Best Answer

Thank you ❤

Best Answer

you're welcome; I hope all sorts itself out for you, but in any event, best wishes always.

Best Answer

Leave him before it gets any worse for you.

Best Answer

My boyfriend's parents hate me, I heard them talking with him about me. They didn't like the way I wore my school uni, skirt too high and wearing bra's that stood out. Pretty sure they think I'm a prostitute tbf.

Best Answer

No one dislikes someone for no reason whatsoever. You may choose not to acknowledge why--or agree with it---but they have a reason.

Best Answer

Have a game of tiddlywinks

Best Answer

Either stay or leave. Same as if they like you for any logical reason whatsoever.

Best Answer

The issue is, they're kicking us out. Check out my other post for more details.

Best Answer

murder

Best Answer