icequeen777 icequeen777 31-35 4 Answers Jun 7, 2012

If you can't make it work at school number 2, try a third for next year. Also, find out the rules and laws on bullying in your state and take an active role in having them enforced for your kid. Best of luck.

Best Answer

If the state can't help you, try the (Federal) Department of Education.

Best Answer

I'd probably pull him from public school and enroll him in an online school(they're free just like public schools and often have much better curriculum plus clubs, field trips, etc) I have a nephew who was getting mixed up in the wrong crowd and struggling with depression bad. My sister enrolled him in online school for a year to get away from the horrible environment at school and his grades improved and depression got way better. He's much better and happier now. Very sorry your son is getting bullied, I know it's a big reason parents are pulling their kids from schools to teach at home or in online schools because the school administrations often don't care and refuse to take any action.

Best Answer

thank you for that, i will look into that never thought of it :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. My kids are still young(not yet school age) but our local schools are in very poor shape so we already plan to do online school. Right now the one we like best is Connections Academy. I know they have schools in many states. Good luck! I hope things get better for your son soon

Best Answer

buy him a big dog, rottweiler or what about bullmastiff ?

Best Answer

I'm not kidding, those who bully think 10 times before saying something to someone who owns such a huge dog, hoping this high school accepts large dogs though ..

Best Answer

Go to the school and state that your child is being bullied. Find out who is bullying your child, and let the teacher know that you wish to speak to the parents of the bullies. You have to do it. You have to confront them about it. There is no other way. Bullies need to know that its not ok. Let them know that if the tables were turned, you'd be answerable to them.

Best Answer

de - registered my son as school didnt believe he was being bullied said he blew it outta portion because of his disability it went on for over a year then he was knocked off his bike by the school bullies took him to hospital where he told doctor and nurse he dont want to live anymore ....came to light that it was serious bulling the school has a great reputation and didnt want the focus on the school so chose to let my son suffer.....it went anther high school and was punched in face unprovoked....he was at that school from start to finish 3 weeks.......got hate crime involved mp nothing can be done about getting him home tution etc,,,

Best Answer