everythingfake everythingfake 31-35, F 17 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Living well is the best revenge, my dear!

Best Answer

I had an ex like that. I became a doctor in spite of him. Your determination is stronger than anything that anybody can do or say to you. Keep your mind going in the right direction and your life will catch up with it.

Best Answer

VERY positive :)

Best Answer

The only way to go.

Best Answer

Is it possible to MOVE out of the area .... then; do as best you can to succeed .....

IF you can't move ; make sure this person is NOT on your cell phone , home phone, social networks etc ... BLOCK him from every site that you are on as you can .....

Then; succeed at your goals .... and totally forget he even exist ...

Best Answer

Completely avoid contact.

Best Answer

Win at life in spite of him.

Best Answer

Woop his *** till you feel better

Best Answer

The reality is, that he probably is the one who's really miserable, and thats why he pays such close attention to your life, and whatever you're doing. All because he doesn't have a life himself. And don't worry about whoever is trying to tear you down, and whoever gets their kicks from seeing you at your lowest, because those are the exact same people that are gonna be in pain when you're at your highest. And you'll be at your highest. As long as you forget about him. Just wear a smile always, and do anything you can to make yourself happy. When your ex sees that, he won't know what to do with himself. ;)

Best Answer

You either call the cops and charge him with harassment or you move.

Best Answer

good call

Best Answer

Marry a rich guy in ****!

Best Answer

tell him to STOP!! or cry for help in some crazy way. and never lose faith that they WILL listen theyll judge you too but in the end they know how ppl act and react. who are they? i have no clue. but they did come. and i love them for it.

Best Answer

Kip silence nd pretend u r not feelin it , cos silence is the bst answer

Best Answer

ohhh.. more beatings

Best Answer

this is my lifes work, my ex took everything from me, she was fat and sat on her *** all our marrage, i did all the money, the kids and cooking and such, she cheated on me with some looser, i will got to my grave making her life a living hell, then i will be happy

Best Answer

thats called no communication I think

Best Answer

it's called mid life crisis, guys get vettes, she got a black guy ha ha

Best Answer

Oh, he already did that while we were married. By the time the papers were signed, he was done doing such things.

Best Answer