After 9 years of marriage, affairs, chat lines...my ex comes clean and tells me that he prefers the lifestyle of a swinger and if I want to be a family again I would need to accept that lifestyle because that is what he wants! It would have great if he told me that from the start instead he kept it in the closet and put me through hell!
Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 17 Answers Mar 17, 2012

It's not my style personally, and I don't believe in doing that- so he would remain an "ex" for me.<br />
It's your call. Weird situation. But most men would prefer this- they just hold it in politely, because doing otherwise is cheating.

Best Answer

Id get a knife and go from there.

Best Answer

Start the Divorce procedure. Adultry is wrong...

Best Answer

Say bye,bye that is it over clear off.

Best Answer

Pack him a suitcase lol, he can clear off if i'm not good enough :o)

Best Answer

well he certainly made the choice easy for you. how can he possiably expect to be a "family" when he doesnt understand the concept of family himself! 9 years of your life was a huge gift ! and look what happened to the gift you gave him? ,he has already had his time with you and now he would consider it again if you just accept his new life style? i would say game over. no more deals,no more chances.you dont need more unhappiness and by god you will get it if you allow this plan of his to go ahead. where is his respect and love in this?

Best Answer

go with the flow get into it n enjoy new experiences new fun

Best Answer

Tell that ****** that if he wants to give the old "in-out,in-out" to a bunch of other slutty malenky ptitsas that he can shove this crummy watch right up his ARSE

Best Answer

i notice you used the word Prefer does that mean in the past you allowed him to? well he seems your secondary to him so why be there unless you could have another bf with him but my the look of things he would want in...lol...its best you run as far as you can...doesnt seem clean

Best Answer

He sounds like a Brizzy Banger, too his azz to the curb!

Best Answer

develop an mpd

Best Answer

yeah. and i must be 'addicted' to sex like tiger woods oO

Best Answer