neverbeensobroken neverbeensobroken 22-25, F 13 Answers May 5, 2013 in Community

get a pitchfork and a pair of horns... might as well rule the place...

Best Answer

If you exist...you have options, you have got to find the courage to make the right option...you make one step and "God" will make two steps, once you've done that don't look back...keep going "Forward"...

Best Answer

There are always options...Some are just more painful than others. If there is a person in your life who you can confide in, now is the time to discuss your situation. One of the graces of the elders is that they have life experience to draw on. They can be a great sounding board. You may not like the observations they make, but it could be the beginning of options you didn't know or realize that are available to you.

Best Answer

Hold on the best I can, eventually something changes -- ALWAYS. During my longest "down" time, I kept telling myself "this is not forever", admittedly it was five years that time, but nevertheless, things got better again. Yes, they got worse again, too, but then they got better. That is the nature of life. Last year I wanted to die again, but this year I am in a good place. My son and daughter-in-law are living with me and my first grand baby is due August 1st. I'm no longer in non-stop torturous level pain due to health issues. I'm not throwing up multiple times every day. I've gained back a healthy amount of weight. I was able to help move things out of our storage unit yesterday and still get up, feel good and get back to working on our house today! The sun is shining and a cool breeze blowing. Life is good and I'm sooooooo glad I have not given in to the dark side and let go of life.

Best Answer

(Mat 11:28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.<br />
(Mat 11:29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.<br />
(Mat 11:30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Best Answer

There's always options. When striving for something better, there's rarely any easy options.

Best Answer

options always exist. Always

Best Answer

im wondering same thing because i am in such a situation

Best Answer

You always have options. Some are harder than others though.

Best Answer

I pray to die until God finds me relief again. Doesn't always happen right away.

Best Answer