Hit him on head...

Best Answer

Do a sexy striptease in front of him.......I know I would say to hell with the tv and be baging you all night long.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on his actions and what he is telling you, there is way more to the story. He is just not opening up . . . Not uncommon in his age group. Insist on counseling. It is the only way to find out what is going on inside of him.

Best Answer

I do not have a answer for you but I think you should send him back to the canyon and then call me and I will help you figure it out? we can get to the bottom of these issues and may help you relieve some of this frustation, and you may be able to tell me more of your needs and wants??

Best Answer

I really like that answer.

Best Answer

I really like the idea of him going back to the canyon!! so we can talk.

Best Answer

I find the idea of watching you much better than tv!

Best Answer

He might be suffering from depression ... which is causing him to withdraw into a world of TV while he is home

Best Answer

He says he doesn't have anything else to do and he likes watching movies. I do too but not the same ones all the time.

Best Answer

have you tryed walking up to him buck naked while he's watchin tv &amp; gave him a lap dance &amp; then pulled his **** out &amp; played with it for him ??

Best Answer

Ahhhh no, I have to admit that never crossed my mind.

Best Answer