Ive been friends with this girl in about 6 months now. We have had our ups and downs. I just dont think she feels the same about me. I dont have the confidence to tell her how i truly feel about her. I love being friends with her, she my best friend and i have never had a friend as good as her before in my life. But i just ask my self the question: What if she doesnt feel the same way and gets the wrong idea about it? What if she tells me she doesnt want to be friends more? There are so many What If's.. I dont know what to do, i dont know what to say. Does someone have a good advice about this, something that might help me with this? Thank you everyone for your answers. But as i thought when i told her the best way i could it all got fu**ed up.. That was that love broken to pieces.
LifePoet LifePoet 18-21, M 9 Answers Apr 4, 2011

Take a chance......................I married my best friend. We wasted a lot of time worrying that the feelings were not returned.

Best Answer

I got to try, i know that.. And i want to tell her so much.. But every time i try i just cant say it.. It will take some time for me to gather the courage to tell her.. I just hope it doesnt take to long for me.

Best Answer

Hi LifePoet<br />
Best friends can talk about anything so do so. Just say what you did here. Sounded fine to me.<br />
:)

Best Answer

I hope your right.. Im not really that good to talk about something like this face to face, especially with someone that i fell this way about.

Best Answer

The fact that your thinking this much about it tells me you need to tell her how you feel. This is just me but....I'd rather let the person know and get shut down and move on as opposed to bein a lil ***...for lack of a better word..ya kno? Sounds like just being friends is not gonna work anymore for you anyways....

Best Answer

I can only hope the best, i dont believe i can save this friendship if it goes wrong when i try to tell her..

Best Answer

Wel, i wil not tel him bcos his a human and as a human, he should undastand body signs. If he luvs me n ask me out 4 a relationship, then i wil agree n stat expresin my self rather than trowin myself at him

Best Answer

Try to show it without words?

Best Answer

Let her know, Who knows it could end up on a positive manner for you. If she's your she'll definitely understand your feelings that's for sure.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

a couple different ways you can approach this: <br />
1.Tell her you wanna try somethin. Tell her to trust you.. Sit down with her, and stare into her eyes and hold her hands. You'll know by the way she looks back at you.<br />
2. Tell her straight up<br />
3. Watch a movie with her, try and catch her in the right moment and when ur staring into eachothers eyes, move her hair away from her face, hold her face in ur hands and gently kiss her. (this one takes alot of courage :) )<br />
4. Tell her.. "So there's this girl that I really like, but idk if she feels the same as me.. I'm afraid if I tell her it might ruin our friendship but at the same time, I can't stand by everyday waiting for the day someone else might take her away when it coulda been me spending the rest of my life with my soulmate and best friend.." and ask her what she thinks you should do. It will give you a good idea about how she feels is the right way to go about it. Or maybe she'll tell you she feels the same way about a "certain" guy friend. You never know until you try. You have one life, live it to the fullest. Never be afraid to go for what you desire

Best Answer

Thanks for the GREAT advice! :) I will defiantly try it once.. But that time went wrong.. Now she ignores me.. :(
Wont forget these advice's. :)
Thank you :D

Best Answer