if you value the friendship, make sure your not dealing with narcissistic person before confronting them..

Best Answer

she is narcissistic..... so what do i do????

Best Answer

You can find books at the library or google info bout narcissistic people.. I was raised by a mother that's narcissistic, the best way I've found to deal with her is to just let her talk and not get to personal about my life.. she usually runs out of steam and the conversation dies out.. I have a sister that is extremely difficult to deal with, sometimes we don't speak for months cause she thinks I've done or said something against her... If I apologize for what she thinks I've done things go back to the way they were... all about her, how people hurt her hate her or are jealous of her... sorry but I'm not an expert, I do know if you confront a person like this it can go very badly....

Best Answer

i flat out tell them. sometimes you talk it out, sometimes they get upset back

Best Answer

Grab the mirror off the wall and point at their reflection in it and say enough said.

Best Answer

I just ignore them temporarily. They know my kind. I dont expect, nor want them to. I need time for my own.

Best Answer

Tell them.

Best Answer