It's the same thing day after day. Come - sit in front of your computer - type away - leave at 6. Then do the same thing the next day and the next day and the next day. Doesn't it sound exhausting? There is category called "work" to choose. What does that tell you?
whatthedamnhell whatthedamnhell 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 20 in Parenting & Family

I don't know. I don't want to live that kind of life.

Best Answer

Neither do I but at this point in my life, I can't help it. I have to do this :(
Maybe later, things will change for the better. hmmm

Best Answer

Good luck!! I hope you find something soon that'll make you happy. Sometimes we have to dig for fire.

Best Answer

Stick to the man. Quit and work the fields or become an anarchist. Only two respectable options

Best Answer

I'm not violent enough to be an anarchist and I don't have enough funds to just up-and-quit... That's it! I'm scrwd :(

Best Answer

There are plenty of chill anarchists. And you need no money to live. I've got myself a plant to cut myself off from the world already worked out.

Best Answer

Maybe you can share the plan with me and I can do the same?

Best Answer

I'm gonna join the damn rotc to pay myself through college, once that's done, I'll be the world's most educated hobo. I'll live out of my truck or in the woods, work sporadically outside, until I inevitably die at a young age at the hands of a disease only money can cure. Or some variation on that

Best Answer

Way to romanticize your life. Bravo!
If only I could be that lucky .

Best Answer

Make it fun in other ways then, joke around, introduce new things etc

Best Answer

That's not really a possibility in my work. Maybe in the office I can try but the work is still boring. **heavy sigh**

Best Answer

That's because you make it that way

Best Answer

I am trying. How do you think I stayed sane all this while.

Best Answer

spice it up, go into work naked.

Best Answer

That is some idea you got there!

Best Answer

it would wake up the work place. :-)

Best Answer

But i'll still be sleeping :P

Best Answer

I think a few guys would be willing to keep you awake.

Best Answer

LOL... Oh you're naughty.

Best Answer

lmao.

Best Answer

Every job is

Best Answer

True that! I've changed quite a few.

Best Answer