its serious!!
sacrificedthisaccount sacrificedthisaccount 18-21, M 16 Answers Jun 5, 2012

The only time people kill them selves if they are angry is usually to make a point/statement- if you are a buddhist monk the usual way is self immolation. I could recommend the best accelerant.

Best Answer

killing other people has always worked for me

Best Answer

I don't think that suicide is necessarili ma result of the emotion of anger. Triling out at others in some way usually is the outcome of anger.<br />
Suicide more arrives as an thought-up way out os escaping great depresiion, great emotiona hurt, and great melancholia.

Best Answer

Clock out, go home a get ready for another day at the office!

Best Answer

Take a kickboxing class.

Best Answer

People rarely commit sucide because of anger. They try because of desperation and helplessness.

Best Answer

its depression + anger

Best Answer

get medical help?... dunno if ur looking for a more profound answer but seems kinda obvious

Best Answer

Ask myself why first. If I'm still not happy then, I'll smoke some herb and sleep on it.

Best Answer

yeah thats what i do......

Best Answer

Maybe just cut off a leg?

Best Answer

call a hotline, journal, remind myself that anger is like a wave and I can hold on and not get pulled under, listen to music

Best Answer