When i feel very down,i dont tell no one. I just hide it. I try to cheer myself up by remembering funny moments,or i surf the web to fresh my mind abit
WhoTheHellRU WhoTheHellRU 22-25, M 13 Answers Mar 7, 2012

i do all of the above

Best Answer

I don't tell anyone, I can't really tell anybody how I feel because they wouldn't understand...they'd just call me crazy...I hide it, too. I go outside and cry, if I need to... I share some stuff on EP. If I'm feeling very down...and angry, I do self-harming. It's not good but I have nothing to take out my anger on...so I take it out on myself.

Best Answer

Sleep. Or get drunk. Tonight, I got drunk. But that just helps with the sleeping

Best Answer

That sure helps sometimes

Best Answer

tell no one, shower then sleep

Best Answer

I think its better not telling no one

Best Answer

it is *nods*

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer

Start with some research about it, find out what triggers it, read some books, google some people who can help (Alan Watts, Carl Jung, Jean Paul Sartre). This is a chance for time alone, use it wisely and to the most that you can.

Best Answer

I've learned to live with it. But hugging someone or something(like a stuffed animal) really helps a lot! And sleeping of course. Music is always nice too.

Best Answer

I mostly keep things to myself, so if I am. I just keep it to myself. I'd more sleep it off or pray.

Best Answer

yeah, I do those things too. I try to reach out because being social can really bring me out of it sometimes, but my friends are always so busy. I withdraw to my room and try to motivate myself to go running. Mustering up motivation when I know I'm getting depressed is one of the hardest things to do for some reason. It's really the simplest thing, but so hard to make myself do. my mind gets in the way. Anyway, If I can get myself to go running for a long time, its usually gone for the most part.

Best Answer

I tend to withdraw from others and sleep, and drink a bit. It's been awhile, but I have BPD, so I have to take my meds regularly. My best guy friend, best woman friend and my sister all have keys, so if they don't hear from me for awhile, they will come over. They don't let me stay isolated for too long.

Best Answer

I slam on the pogues watch some stand up then force myself to go out

Best Answer

music therapy helps. crying also helps, but I would need a huge stimulus. Sleep is the best painkiller.

Best Answer