You told them you Love them they said they loved you. Then the next day they message you saying they found their soulmate? After they claimed they loved you. You never seen it coming. I want to hurt myself :,( I'm so pathetic
Trustmeimaunicorn Trustmeimaunicorn 22-25, F 10 Answers Apr 17 in Dating & Relationships

That was never "love" on their part. You can't lose something you never really had. Being hurt like that is a difficult part of life that we all go through. You have to learn to deal with this stuff or you'll never find the happiness you deserve. Get to know someone better before thinking it's "love" .. that's the best idea for next time.

Best Answer

You're pathetic?! I think the jackass on the other end is pathetic.

Best Answer

he is so pathetic , don't hurt your self because he doesn't worth to drop a tear for him and be glad that this happened now not later , and don't worry there is a million chance waiting for you

Best Answer

Hop a lot

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

divert my attention from the incident that hurt me, take myself away from the situation, person and that place and keep telling myself that nothing can keep me down for long and i will beat it while doing all the fun stuff and more importantly keep myself mentally engaged in things that are challenging ..and eventually i really get perfectly fine

Best Answer

You're not pathetic. You're a unicorn. Anyway, to answer your question, I sleep...a lot. Then when I feel ready to stop feeling sorry for myself, I treat myself to something nice.

Best Answer