anonymous182 anonymous182 18-21, F 39 Answers Apr 23, 2010

cry, write down my feelings, talk to myself, (way better than to say something regrettable to someone.you can never take back what has been said) look on the positive side and remember that everything happens for a reason. every mistake is a step to a story of success :)

Best Answer

I listen to metal and thinking about revenge

Best Answer

tell my ep friends. then they can give me the swift kick i need to get back on track.

Best Answer

I just found out my is cheating on me yesturday. I've been out of work for sometime. No insurance and she pretty much caries the load of the bills. I'm 55 years old and she is 12 years younger. She told me the guy she is seeing is younger than me. I was pretty upset yesturday. My brother wired me some money and I plan to move out of the state.

Best Answer

listen to music, try to wait till the feelings go past, but sometimes it is overwhelming it cripples me

Best Answer

Self harm

Best Answer

I talk to friends and act like idc to my enemy/problem

Best Answer

Break things, curse, take it out on other people and cry.

Best Answer

to be perfectly honest , in the moment there isnt anything that will take your mind off whats making you upset because you will always have to face up to it!!! the happiest place for me is when im asleep because i know nothing can harm me and have no worries or responsibilities.... joe.

Best Answer

I go to church and have communication with my father and later I feel at peace too do things happy calm nothing to cry about:-)

Best Answer

I am sad and angry at the moment I am trying to prevent thinking about it and calm my self down and BREATH

Best Answer

cry more more in room lonely...... out of room only silent

Best Answer

its been like a dog. if u r younger in home.. :(

Best Answer

i sit in my room, listen to music and just relax

Best Answer

just walk around.....and move on.....dnt thk abt that topic...the more u think the more u will get hurt.....

Best Answer

have sex

Best Answer

I just sit in a corner and cry a lot but noone gives attention to it ever this haapens to me in a every single day iam sick of my life.....i just wanna die.......

Best Answer

Create a email and pretend it's the person that made you sad angry or depressed and send mean things to it. It always makes me feel great

Best Answer

I listen to music, scream out the lyrics, run around to tire myself out and sleep. Life tends to fall apart when I'm awake.

Best Answer

well it depends what you are sad about because if it is anything not that private then you can tell your mum or dad but whatever one you have the most close relationship with because they will help thats what they are there for.but don't hold in how you feel cry or even speak to yourself or even better say it to a teddy it sounds weird but it helps believe me xxx

Best Answer