L96Arctic L96Arctic 22-25, M 24 Answers Mar 11, 2012

soldier on. resist urge to slap ppl. good luck

Best Answer

Most times I'm alone, so I'm just by myself facing it and deal with it.

Best Answer

take a long walk.

Best Answer

bang my head on the wall, roll down the stairs, stab my fingers, just kidding.. <br />
I cry, read the bible and I pray. I surrender all my worries to God. After that I feel a little better.

Best Answer

chin up, old fellow, stiff upper lip, and all that.<br />
tough it out. cling tightly to what is left of your pride and integrity, stand tall, hold your head up high, and try to behave like a good man and a decent human being. don't pretend to be happy, but try not to spread misery instead.

Best Answer

I muddle through it until it passes and I feel strong enough to do small things.. Doing to much (for me anyway) can be extremely overwhelming and can hinder my progress. <br />
Take it minute by minute, and no need to fake a laugh.

Best Answer

I put a really really happy music on, after a few minutes in makes me dance, that calms me down. I mean a fun music (like an arabic one) not a depressing rap or rock.

Best Answer

i distract myself. this doesn't always work but keep something in mind - depression and negative feelings are self-indulgent and just as egotistical as narcissism. there are far more important things to do in this world than wallow in pain. good luck.

Best Answer

I never let people know that much about me....I can fake it no matter what or I avoid people.

Best Answer

Go cry and listen to music

Best Answer

Just tough it out (trying not to be too much of an ******* in the process) and knock myself out with sleeping pills when I get home, rinse and repeat, and eventually it gets better (but now I can't fcking sleep).

Best Answer

tell me first....why are you depressed. what sparked your depression...was it something small? was it a major event? Give me a better insight and I will give you a deeper answer

Best Answer

It's been like this for about a decade. Nothing I ever do is good enough, I hate my life completely and there's nothing I can do to change it. All I do every day is catch **** from every person I come into contact with. I listen to everyone babble on about their petty little problems but when I have a problem no one is to be found or doesn't want to hear it. Those are some parts of it

Best Answer

Watch Billy Connolly on dvd or you tube if im at home, if im out I shop too much.

Best Answer

I take a Xanax and go to bed.

Best Answer

I need xanax but I have no insurance anymore

Best Answer

My kinda girl!

Best Answer

I need some more Xanax, doctors don't like to give it. You are young, you could get an individual policy. Generic Xanax (Alprazolam) is only $4. The trick is to have a cool doctor who will prescribe it.

Best Answer

Dance

Best Answer

get out, go somewhere, call someone, look at yourself in the mirror and say something great.

Best Answer

do volunteer work. It will give you a feeling of worth knowing you are helping others.

Best Answer