AutumnReign AutumnReign 51-55, F 29 Answers Mar 13, 2010

Get a radio show! Everyone believes radio show guys!

Best Answer

Hi AutumnReign<br />
I think and re-examine my memories and experiences. Then there are various stages of reaction: upset, anger, fear, disbelief, depression - probably others. One problem is fight or flight does not work. How can you fight what you do not know or who to fight? How can you run away? Where to? I guess in the end you endure!<br />
:)

Best Answer

what if you been enduring to the point to where you start to think of dark thoughts (suicide) but you know you cant go that route and you end up trapped with no way out?

Best Answer

I wish I could ignore what others think and say when I know it is BS. Unfortunately I cant seem to do that.<br />
I would scream at the disbeliever and maybe punch the wall, or something equally as mature.

Best Answer

If they don't believe, it's their problem. Particularly if I have the facts to back up the truth.

Best Answer

just nod politely and let them believe in lies

Best Answer

my dad does not believe me when i say i didn't forget i searched everywhere but yet he doesn't believe me what should i do?

Best Answer

How I wish that GOD lighten up her mind to believe the TRUTH....only god knows EVERYTHING...<br />
I hope to be strong enough to see this most awaited day in my life....

Best Answer

I think that you shouldn't worry if you're telling the truth and they don't believe you because you know what's true and you know what's not true, they don't.

Best Answer

Leave it it God's hands.....He knows and I know. So what if no one else believes you? I know how it may suck. Have you ever lied? If you have then keep this in mind and try not get angry. I pray that the truth be revealed and above all that Your will be done, Father God. If you have never lied, then I say God bless you and please open up the eyes of those who are blind.

Best Answer

Look them in the eye and say it again, then after that I just don't care a rat's *** what they think, because I know it's the truth.

Best Answer

Walk away

Best Answer

They can believe me...or not...I don't really care....the truth always comes out!!

Best Answer

I keep telling the truth and eventually everyone realizes that it is the truth.

Best Answer

Launch into my " hey I'm being serious " mode . Inult them next followed by flattery . Keep 'em guessing .

Best Answer

Scream-my family does this to me. They're family and you shouldn't be accused for something your'e not doing.

Best Answer

I think that would depend on what the subject is. Either not care, prove it to them, or logical arguments on why it would be stupid to lie about said subject...oh, quietly find 1 person that believes you and get them to help hitting others upside the head with the truth....what is it they don't believe you about?

Best Answer

everyone thinks i am an angle so i wouldn't have that problem.<br />
did you give anyone a reason not to believe you?

Best Answer

try telling a lie -:)

Best Answer

my fiancé doesn't believe me when I am telling her the truth she believes everyone else. like if someone accuses me of something and I know I didn't do it she doesn't drop it she keeps going on and on.

Best Answer