hang up

Best Answer

Yeah, call services are a pain in the butt! Sometimes the call is so important though that you have no choice. Some companies have pretty intelligent systems that actually give precise estimates which is nice. I never trust that leaving a message is going to result in a call back. I think these companies need to invest in trying to allow the customer to perform more online. To the contrary, some people need to stop wasting call reps time with dumb questions. Get on get off....

Best Answer

why u gotta wait that long? just tell them to call u back or something?? what they doing for 30 min while u wait?? i done understand it lol

Best Answer

fart in their general direction, and then hang up. <br />
If its a freephone number, I'll hold and start multi-tasking and when they answer i'll say "I'm sorry, i'm just ironing this shirt, would you please hold for a short while? You are number '2' in the queue". Poxy time-wasters!

Best Answer

Walk away and leave them on hold for 30

Best Answer

I am lucky as I am a financial counsellor and have direct numbers to the hardship and credit team

Best Answer

MADE MYSELF A SANDWICH, ATE IT

Best Answer

lol...good idea. its almost dinner time and i think i'll still be on hold. (i am too impatient)

Best Answer

BTW-I ALSO PUT IT ON SPEAKER
JUST SO U KNOW:P

Best Answer

Press one to hear crap music, press two to be cut off, press three to hear these options again.

Best Answer