I'm using my contacts now....and I hate having to depend on them...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 9 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in WTK

Time for the ol' Ray Charles routine. Just feel your way around.

Best Answer

Luckily for me I have two kids to help in the search.

Best Answer

So glad I got lasered

Best Answer

REALLY? I've always wondered about that...How expensive and did it work? How long does the actual true vision last? Did it hurt? How long was the recovery?

Best Answer

In order:
Yes. About 4 grand. Yes. Still 20/10 vision since '96. No, they drugged me as standard practice. I was legally blind when I went in and by the following night I could see perfectly in all light.

Best Answer

Wonderful...I'm happy for you, but sorry for the expense...

Best Answer

That's what it was in '96. I don't know what they charge now, but I do know that they have improved on the technique since then.

Best Answer

I keep a pair on a chain around my neck. I decided that looks less stupid than hunting for them every time I need to look at anything.

Best Answer

I hate that. I'd rather misplace anything but my glasses. But it's almost as bad when you misplace your cell phone and you're home alone - you can't contact someone to make it ring for you. lol

Best Answer

Call someone to take you for laser eye surgery

Best Answer

Keep spare pair in car or in the study as I have two sets of glasses

Best Answer

I'm so poor. I do have an extra pair but they're SO out dated...

Best Answer

Happens to me all the time. I keep an emergency pair of cheaters in a designated spot. If I need them to find my good pair I use em, then I put them back in the same spot once i' ve found them.

Best Answer