oO take piccys and upload to EP?

Best Answer

I had a friend tell me she hhad never been with a woman and wanted to try it. She wanted me to show her. I took her for a few drinks and then we took a shower together. I massaged her and sucked her hard nipples. I got her on the bed and ground against her **** with my thigh. she was so erotic purring is the only way to describe her noises. I teased her **** with my tongue. she was arching and moaning and I was loving her flow of juices. She was begging to *** but I was loving eating her and I finally gave in. She came 3 times and then sat up and pushed me back. She devoured my ***** like a champ. Never done it again but the memory makes me smile

Best Answer

I would guess that you make love to her the way you wanted a man to make love to you. But that's just a man's opinion and I if you wanted that, you would be with a guy. : ) Have fun.

Best Answer

Did someone say"It will all come naturally"? Now that's funny @#%!

Best Answer