i think you write it down scream it out speak to someone but don't hid it inside. there are many online depression centers that help. cry smack a pillow. the fact a person is aware its there and wants to do something about it is a great first step.

Best Answer

but there is no one to tell it too, everyone will just freak out.

Best Answer

i dont know where you live but in Australia we have free service to talk to doctors are free to visit and many specialist can be exempted. you cant talk to those close they don't know how to help. there are places online you could connect with. go talk to a religious leader they could piont you in a local service you dont have to believe in what there preaching to use their services and they are usually free.

Best Answer

Pray.

Best Answer

There are several resources online that can help and I've used them during the darkest times of my life.<br />
crisischat.org<br />
carecrisischat.org<br />
1-800-273-8255 <br />
All of these you can talk to a counselor about anything and if you need they can point you in the right direction in your community to get help

Best Answer

i some times try my best to deal with **** myself,but when i get real stressed out i take meds

Best Answer

For me, I would first, also listen to loud music, then type what I'm feeling in my cellphone, because it's easier to delete. After which I would remember all of the people that will cry if I were to actually commit suicide. This usually ends up with me being back to 'normal'. But I think the most effective thing is to just sleep it off. But then again, this is just my opinion.

Best Answer

I tough them out, because I know they pass. <br />
I cry, I find crying helps.<br />
I am kind to myself, even though I don't believe I deserve it.<br />
I ask for lots of hugs and affection.<br />
I keep taking my happy pills, and might go get more of them<br />
I try to take good care of myself in general.<br />
If I really feel a threat to my own life, I will go to an emergency room, but have not yet.

Best Answer

I listen to loud songs..in full volume..and dance..and if nothing works, then i punch my room walls or walk as fast as i can..or do anything that makes me hungry and exhaust me and so that i can eat more and sleep for long hours:-)

Best Answer

okay fess up!! why so sad and gloomy? what is the problem? did some *** wipe hurt you?

Best Answer

Wish I could help but I don't do anything useful to the situation when I have those thoughts. Just things that end up making them worse! Maybe try doing some busy work like with your hands. Arts and crafts type stuff to get our mind off of it. Or vigorous house cleaning.

Best Answer

Its hard to do because at these times, I feel so depressed and stuck in bed, sometimes even crying.

Best Answer

I can't help, or nobody can help getting alittle too down in the dumps.... but if you ever feel the need to harm yourself or if you make a plan, just chat to somebody.

Best Answer