Show them a video of the results of disobediant children in third world countries.

Best Answer

I discuss the consequences of their behavior with him, but try to focus on the positive so instead of being frightened, he'll be motivated to do what's right. And I provide him encouragement and try to model good behavior as well.

Best Answer

Stop taking them on outings, suspend their pocket money and talk to them as to why they have lost their privaleges..

Best Answer

Gave him away....LOL

Best Answer

leave them on the highest shelf at wal mart, lol <br />
j/k I don't have kids.

Best Answer

...make them slaves to the convenience store and grocery store industries...no, wait a minute...:P

Best Answer

Tell them that what they did was wrong . And either cut the allowance or keep them from playing with their friends , these things dependant upon the disobedient act of course.

Best Answer

Beat them...Seriously...You can't do that! Do the best you can and they are doing illegal things, call the police and report it. Stand firm on your statements and requests. It's called TOUGH Love and that's all you can do, even if it does hurt your heart.

Best Answer

I put the toddler in the crib and leave the room until he quits pitching a fit.

Best Answer

I think punishment has to do with the crime. What do you mean by disobedient? Spare the rod spoil the child!? We all do the best we can and hope for the best. Sometimes you have to let them make up their own minds and suffer the consquences.

Best Answer

Let them be children. That's your disobedience just as much as it is theres.

Best Answer