Spend 50% of your time trying to get a new job, spend 25% learning something new, spend 25% socialising and networking. Noone could criticise you for not trying. :-)

Best Answer

Bummer :/<br />
Update and polish your resume and get applying to new jobs!<br />
And make the most of the down time while you've got it ;)

Best Answer

plenty of exercise keep your self healthy and fit its the best buzz in the world.....<br />
i got laid of work once as i got a driving ban for 4 months .. i thought my life was over it was in a way .<br />
i got a job in mc Donalds i only lasted 3 weeks when i was making up the orders i would over filling the bag with food this family came in and wanted lots for a birthday party they asked for 5 big macs i put in 12 and the fries order was doubled as well it never cost the customers any more but word got out and the drive though was very busy than usual, the manger liked me there when he found out he just laughed i got bored after 3 weeks then i got job as a dustman some thing i all ways wanted to do ,then i got job im my local gym that was so boring..... i have allways been a plumber and owned a fruilt and veg market stall.... well it could be fun trying diffient jobs out... but keep the excercise up or you will become lazy with day time tele i did

Best Answer

******* bang your head against the wall. Unemployment is maddening.

Best Answer

U get to know the EP community in a very close way!

Best Answer

Welcome! Glad to hear u will be spending more time with us. Welcome! Welcome!

Best Answer

My wife lost her job a few months ago. She spends some her days babysitting our nieces and visiting her great-uncle at the assisted living facility.

Best Answer

Since you are employable, you can spend your time looking for another job and polishing up skills that will help you get your next job.

Best Answer