LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 12 Answers May 14, 2010

Hi Miss LMG2! After I dragged around my house missing them and feeling sorry for myself I finally admitted they were on their way to a wonderful life and mine wasn't over. I got busy doing all the things I always wanted to do or just didn't have time for when the boys were growing up. It took me a while to come to terms with my empty house, but it will always be their home away from home. They visit me all the time and as it turned out, I ended up going to work for my youngest who is an artist. It wasn't long and my oldest and his beautiful wife gave me two wild and wonderful grandchildren and my house is full of fun and laughter again. It's hard when they leave home but we love them and so we must let them go. (((hugs))) and smiles my friend!

Best Answer

Awww giggles4488 this gives me hope! THANK YOU for answering!!!

Best Answer

Reclaim your life and travel the world!

I have a couple of years until my young fella is off to uni! I love him to bits but I have stuff I want to do after ferrying him around for the last 16 years...I don't regret a minute of it but once he's off to uni me and hubby can do all the things we've put on the back burner!!

Best Answer

good answers from the peeps ...........get on with your life its a big world

Best Answer

Go and start having a good time, travelling, it's a big world out there waiting to be explored.

Best Answer

I hope my daughter lives enough time with me to learn how to become a pretty independent, self reliant, and responsible adult woman. When will these characteristics will be in the correct order ? I dont know and I am not in a hurry to find out. I hope she learns to be happy with herself and that she acquires a healthy attitiude about her position in society. That could happen soon or that may take sometime, so I am hopefully looking forward to enjoying her company for many years, when and if she leaves I will probably terribly sad but also sure in the knowledge that I raised a fine individial that will do well outside the home and that also values and loves those she left behind.

I pray to her guardian angel everyday to make those dreams come true.

Best Answer

I still have years before that becomes an issue , however , it does cross my mind sometimes

Best Answer

travel.... go to bed when I want cuz I won't have to wait up for them to arrive home.... Do more things for myself and just enjoy the new phase of my life.... :)

Best Answer

I guess I gotta get into the "new phase" in order to enjoy! June 8th will be here before I know it! THANK YOU for your answer!

Best Answer