passionateladyca passionateladyca 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 9, 2012

with my ex. we both move on right now and we still friends but its weird because the day that we dont talk or text for a week or so we end up dreaming of each other.

Best Answer

One apartment I had for ten years and loved. I dream about it all the time. Who or whatever is happening in my dream usually happens there

Best Answer

All kinds of stuff. Usually it's something to do with me, my house, and my friends at school.

Best Answer

s3x, day dreams and night dreams

Best Answer

Weird things, reoccuring one is my best friend kills herself and I am getting blamed because of a fight we got into during our English class when I called her a pompous ***** because she I'd dating the guy that raped me.

Currently getting 3 hours of sleep a night on average because I lost my best friend due to me actually being raped, she really is dating my rapist. And I keep having flashbacks of him on top of me holding my down, while I said no. He just won't stop, and I'm screaming no and for him to get off ! But he has my hands over my head and I can't move. I'm powerless on the bathroom floor and when he's finally done he just says your really hot and leaves. He came into my house uninvited, and raped me. I hadn't met him before that night. He raped me.

Sorry to go on and on..I just let it all out there sorry op

Best Answer

i dream of the past

Best Answer

My dreams are usually weird. My latest recurring one- I am stuck on an island in a room, trapped in by a lion who wants to eat me and will only allow me to live if other people feed him.

Best Answer

Traveling to exotic places

Best Answer

lately a guy i met 10 years ago

Best Answer

Interesting...

Best Answer

frogs.

Best Answer

sh*t i shouldn't

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

unrememberable things

Best Answer