I already bought a ham, my first choice was prime rib but the only place that offered it would only sell it to me already cooked with every side dish cooked as well but it was well over priced :/
amstevens23 amstevens23 26-30, F 4 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Food

Our tradition is to go out for Chinese food, usually after taking in a matinée.

Best Answer

For the past few years we have been having a seafood feast on Christmas. Shrimp, Lobster, crablegs, salmon,

Best Answer

that sounds awesome, I'm coming for christmas :p

Best Answer

We always have tons of leftovers, so I'll set an extra place at the table for you. Usually eat about 3 pm

Best Answer

yessss

Best Answer

Casseroles....green bean, sweet potato, macaroni.

Rice...yellow or brown are nice.

Simple dishes like roasted red potatoes, corn on the cob, fresh green beans, broccoli, or carrots. Or baked sweet potatoes.

Biscuits, croissants, or Parker House dinner rolls. Corn bread is good too.

I'm not a very "fancy" eater for the most part.

My grandmother used to make dinners with several meats, vegetables, biscuits, and a lot of desserts. There was also always fruit ambrosia and pistachio salad. We were always very satisfied after her dinners. :)

Best Answer

:p cool, I'm just tired of eating thanksgiving dinner two months in a row :] I wanted to mix it up with prime rib but that kinda..failed.

Best Answer

i agree. Too much turkey just two months apart. lol Lots of things are good with ham....I like it with blackeyed peas or steamed cabbage. Mashed potatoes come to mind too.

Best Answer

Mmm.. my thanksgiving turkey was awesome but I want something different for chirstmas :p

Best Answer