Questionator Questionator 26-30 170 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Question of the Day

1.i call up my sisters<br />
2.clean my room<br />
3.read a book <br />
4.check things online + EP +pinterest

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

wht abt facebook...

Best Answer

nowadays no. :P

Best Answer

Going to the beach...<br />
Sleeping...<br />
EP...<br />
& something else :D

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

get on here, pet cats, eat junk food, watch funny crap, video games and chilling. :)

Best Answer

I love yoga. I love the feel of my muscles and tendons being every so lightly stretched and my flexibility increased. It is a strange mix of pleasure and not quite pain that just makes you feel better afterwards.

Best Answer

could you use any help with your yoga ??

Best Answer

No thanks, I am a do it yourselfer.

Best Answer

I love to go for a long walk with my wife in the nature areas behind our house. It is wooded and peaceful.<br />
I also like to paint and try cooking new dishes.

Best Answer

Reading books and writing my novel. I also LOVE sleeping. I really can't resist the softness of my bed. *grins*

Best Answer

having sex or sleeping

Best Answer

Drawing and pondering about things in life in the midst of silence.

Best Answer

I am a writer by nature, so when I'm not writing for a submission, or blogging for my fellow people with Cerebral Palsy, I'm probably writing for fun. For me, that would be fan fiction, haiku, and long form poetry of different types. <br />
When I'm not writing, I'm reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm busy being a kitty mommy to Murphy and Merlin. :)

Best Answer

Spending time with my wife and son...doing everything..it's actually quite fun.

Best Answer

Playing sports with my kids. :) Best spent free time ever.

Best Answer

List of favorite activities in free time:<br />
Reading, hiking, Frisbee, swimming, rollercoasters, video games, exploring new places, getting lost, going out to eat, cooking or trying anything new.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, all I have is free time. I spend my days watching movies, reading and of course, EP. I'd much rather be working, though.

Best Answer

Relaxing and listening to music or walking in the countryside

Best Answer

Nothing, that makes me so happy.

Best Answer

I like to come online on EP and read peoples stories... and Help them...

Best Answer

I like helping the Americans enjoy a better life, yes its hard but I will continue my charity work

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Reading while learning new information, how to do something new or just for pure entertainment.

Best Answer

SWIMMING, SUNBATHING, AND SEX!!!

Best Answer

Interner browsing, Facebook, my boyfriend, TV, walking around town, looking in the kitchen section of stores, occasionally housework.

Best Answer