Are you expecting the sky to fall? The world to burn? Time to come to a standstill? Everything the just disappear? What?
mononoaware mononoaware 26-30, M 13 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in WTK

First there will be great earthquakes in different places in the world.<br />
There will be a rise in the numbers of wars around the globe.<br />
Life will get a lot more expensive because of financial trouble.<br />
There will be very bad droughts that will lead to great famines.<br />
The weakened population caused by famine will cause an explosion in plagues<br />
The anti-christ will come to save the world and will be seen by many as the promised Messiah.<br />
He will cause a peace treaty to bring "peace and security" to the people of Israel and the Arab world.<br />
he will demand to be worshipped as God on earth.<br />
True Christians will refuse to worship and will be persecuted and executed.<br />
Others who will worship him will be rewarded by receiving the Mark of the beast with which they will be able to buy and sell and take part in the new economy.<br />
One third of the earth surface will be destroyed by the impact of a meteor on the sea.<br />
This will trigger the greatest earthquake ever seen by mankind that will be global and cause the destruction of infrastructure world wide.<br />
The peace treaty will fail and the anti-chirst will lead 200 million troops to the borders of Israel to exterminate the Jewish people.<br />
The True Messiah will return and cause the army of the anti-christ to turn their weapon upon each other and exterminate themselves.<br />
i have not included everything and some things may happen at a different part of the sequence. I have included most of the big ticket items.

Best Answer

And you expect this to just start happening all at once? You go to bed one day when everything's all fine and dandy and wake up the next and suddenly it's not?

Best Answer

No this will happen probably over a 10 to 20 year period.

Best Answer

these are already starting to happen

Best Answer

Weeping, whaling, and gnashing of teeth.

Best Answer

Nothing will happen. We'll dream another dream if we haven't realised this 'world' is an illusion.

Best Answer

Bye bye.

Best Answer

I do not expect anything to happen that hasn't already happened sometime at some scale in the past. We are here for many reasons. An apocalypse is not one of them. Trust your journey. Do the work that is front of you. There are no short cuts. We will be fine. Namaste

Best Answer

Good to see you've got a head on your shoulders. I posted this question to find out what crazies would pop out of the woodwork, not because I believe in any such thing. There's too much Mayan-fever floating around these days.

Best Answer

There is always something around the next corner...for me, it is usually something good. I wish that for all. Thank you for your reply. H

Best Answer

One hundred thousand streaks of lightning. You would not even know you're done. :):)

Best Answer

do you even know how much of the earth is covered by storms at any given time? 100,000 is a pittiance.

Best Answer

The apocalypse we are facing is a world of overpopulation, where other than humans maybe only squirrels rats and pigeons will be living. A world of 50 billion people living in ****** apartment complexes living on synthetic steaks and virtual reality. A living apocalypse.<br />
Use condoms. Thank you and have a swell day.

Best Answer

I expect to be long gone before that ever happens. The earth has been here a long time and its statistically unlikely that there would be a disaster of global proportion during our lifetime.

Best Answer

good to hear you're not on board with the Mayan fiasco

Best Answer

I don't think the Mayans are even on board. but I haven't had time to ask them all.

Best Answer

Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, storms, pretty much like the movie 2012 but worse.

Best Answer

and what? everything just kicks in one day?

Best Answer