PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Mar 18, 2012

Be alone, and dealing with things on my own ...no one to rely on!

Best Answer

Consider that one comes into this world through another alone. We live alone until with another if it is deemed so...And we die alone as we cross the threshold into another realm...So, in conclusion, dear Cataleya, one is alone...

Best Answer

That if I meet a woman who actually wants me to suckle her breasts, my wife will find out and divorce me...but that might just be what I need to do. If I could find someone nearby me.

Best Answer

None. I'm kinda nihilist anyway, and we're in hell, level 1, already...so what to fear...can only get worse on earth...

Best Answer

Failure and or rejection

Best Answer

Jail.

Best Answer

It is simply fear. On the other side of the spectrum, is love. Everything else is just shades of grey. The only thing I fear, is that fear will make me weak and not set out to achieve my goals and happiness.

Best Answer

The inevitable of there being more action required of which I am unsure if I can follow through with.

Best Answer

Getting my heart blown to smitereens... Again....

Best Answer

Be brave.

Best Answer

Oh I am very brave.. Won't happen again.. :)

Best Answer

Being put in a position where people rely on me, and (inevitably, in my mind) letting them down seriously. Absolutely crippling when it comes to looking for jobs, or making almost any other decision.

Best Answer