ashashalyy ashashalyy 13-15 18 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

pooping my pants in public

Best Answer

Not being able to even remotely communicate my thoughts into coherent sentences. not because I don't know how to but because my mind literally wont let me. going off the edge I would call it.

Best Answer

losing my daughter before I die

me dieing before my daughter grows up

going blind,

going deaf,

all my teeth falling out at once

Best Answer

another heartbreak

Best Answer

I worry that I wil fail as a parent. I have these 2 wonderful boys that look up to me and need me to take care of their needs emotionally finacially mentally and spititually. If i dnt fulfil what i am to do as a mother i fear they wil lack in their adulthood. I want them to have love and laughter not saddnes or regrets. I worry ill let the 2 ppl that love me the most wil b let down. I love u bradley and david.

Best Answer

Loads of things, packs of rabid dogs, tigers, mobs of dissenting racists and fat fellas with psychotic disorders with shotguns. Where should i start?

Best Answer

Tarantulas scare the bejesus out of me.

Best Answer

Failure

Best Answer

Dementia.

Best Answer

Losing my mind.

Best Answer

The Dark EP Link "Stay in the light or you'll regret bumps in the night and the monsters you've met!"

Best Answer

death

Best Answer