Lastly, If you don't like blacks and you found a black person that was different would your view change; if you dont like whites and you found a white person that was different would your view change? This is just a random question please do not cuse people out because their veiw is different. Please do not cuse me out because I asked.
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 29 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

People are people, were all the same regardless of our color, I love them all equally.

Best Answer

"Is the right answer" !

Best Answer

I think some black people are all right, and some of them can be real jerks.<br />
I think some white people are all right, and some of them can be real jerks.<br />
Fact is, doesn't matter what color/ race you preface 'people' with. Some people are all right, and some of them can be real jerks, but they're still just people.

Best Answer

I don't judge, nor do I care for someone's race or ethics, people are people and I do not define them by color or anything. People need to learn about equality...-.-

Best Answer

To both of you Lushiro and mdubz thank you that's good that people think the way we do. I still can not believe that racism still exist. I wish people would get over it.

Best Answer

i'll say this ... at least you asked both ways and elaborated

Best Answer

I am not crazy about some black people who are ignorant, loudmouthed, disrespectful, arrogant, and narrow-minded. But, I do like black people who are down-to-earth, caring, considerate, diligent, etc. Great examples are Denzel Washington, Kobe Bryant, Oprah Winfrey, Kerry Washington, Tyler Perry, etc. <br />
I feel the same way about white people. Some whites share the same traits that some blacks do. But, other whites are really great. I do love Bill Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Phil, Jerry Springer, Jim Carrey, Maria Menounos, etc.

Best Answer

I don't care for race and ect. cause we all envy each other for one reason or purpose .At the end of the day we can't change our self but we can change our perspective of one another for the better<br />
But that is just my theory. And I'm only 14 so it might change over time. <br />
(For the better I hope)

Best Answer

i dont see color i see everyone the same until they show me they have a good heart then i see them as beautiful

Best Answer

I have tought my daughter that if everyone was green then there would be all different shades.Think about it, aren't we all the same color, just different shades? We are taught that people are different, I think different is good.

Best Answer

Nothing increases the value of residential property faster than a reputation for being predominantly white. Conversely, nothing decreases the value of residential property faster than a rumor that white people are leaving. It is unlawful for realtors to discuss this, but it is a fact of life. As a homeowner, I care about which direction the value of my house is going.

Best Answer

Excellent question : takes serious thought to answer for someone like me .. As my experience from both races was disastrous as a child : I have mixed race parents so I have added interest in your question.. And I will try and answer when I thought about it a bit more x

Best Answer

That's the problem with our society,people are people,it's how a person treat you is what's "Important". I love "All" people,treat me the way I treat "You".

Best Answer

If i'm being brutally honest, I met several black children growing up who harbored severe resentment towards me solely because I'm white and that negatively impacted my opinion for a long while. But now that I'm older, I've met a healthy mix of good and bad people who happened to be black and my opinion has changed for the better. Due to my childhood experience, I'm still apprehensive when I'm meeting them (it's an irrational fear, I know.) <br />
However, I'm attracted to black women and now have a few male friends who are black. They're just like anyone else, trying to get by in a world of crazies.

Best Answer

It's understandable. Thanks for answering in a postive way.

Best Answer

They are fellow earthlings.

Best Answer

without sounding too PC (because that makes me sick), I believe if color is why you like or dislike a person you really have low standards for friends.

Best Answer

My friend once said to me, 'I think I'm a black man trapped in a white mans skin'. It was a strange thing to say

Best Answer

I think people are people are people. No one color is better than the other. There are good and bad in all colors of all people. When I see a person I just see the person I don't see what color they are. I see how they act and how they treat themselves and other people around them.

Best Answer

There are good and bad in all races

Best Answer

Generally, no. That would be one exception to the rule, and not the rule itself.<br />
black men and white women make the best pair

Best Answer

That all depends.<br />
I don't single people out on the colour of their skin, and so there is no actual answer to this question for me.<br />
In both cases, I feel neutral, and that I need to get to know them properly.<br />
So yeah.<br />
:)

Best Answer

Why do you notice the color?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

I just see people no color!

Best Answer