Please be respectful
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

The legal methodology used is weak, ineffective, and not cost efficient (as callus as this may sound) so, in general, the way it is applied now, I'm not for it and it has nothing to do with the way I feel about right to life issues.

Best Answer

Should be banned. Too many innocents killed, it doesn't deter crime (at least one 75-year study showed an actual increase in the murder rate after an execution), lower society to the level of murder, etc.

Best Answer

Chip-lliant

Best Answer

Violates the right to life thing.

Best Answer

The THING who gets it in the first place is not worth life, go hug a tree hippie !

Best Answer

It's not a hippy thing. If we can kill people when it suits us then we can't claim a right to life. That means someone can put a gun to my head, blow my brains out and not a single person can say that he didn't have the right to do it.

Best Answer

Ket- you're explaining yourself to a guy with hitler as his avi-

Best Answer

State sanctioned murder to appease the Right; the same Right that fingers the Tea Baggers in their anti- Choice ****

Best Answer

It´s the only way to stop pedophiles and sex abusers from commiting their heinous crimes.

Best Answer

jail for life will do that

Best Answer

Fail to remove a problem and you are part of the problem.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Catch a rapist and let him go and you are responsible for his next victim.

Best Answer

That's not realistic

Best Answer

I personally do not believe in it.

Best Answer

In my opinion we need it,

Best Answer

We all have one

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend it, it is too dangerous

Best Answer

We wait too long.

Best Answer