Internet<br />
:)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Boredom.

Best Answer

Money was tight in my first marriage, but that wasn't what broke it up. It was his sexual deviation (sex offender) and dishonesty. Now in my second marriage, money hasn't been an issue for us either. My husband is a good provider. Our primary issues are differences in personal hygiene and lack of emotional connection.

Best Answer

Silly things such as: Stretch marks.

Best Answer

Nope, I don't think money is the main reason, simply growing apart and cheating must be the main ones.

Best Answer

Lack of real communication. It makes all of the underlying issues impossible to deal with.

Best Answer

get use to each other and then Growing a part

Best Answer

because men and women really cant get along for long periods of time with out growing to hate each other sooner or later, its human nature

Best Answer

Boredom. As the saying goes, "familiarity breeds contempt"

Best Answer

Well, In my opinion it's because when two people start the friendship / relationship they spend all their time together and they lay it out on the table so soon, so there is no mystery left. You already know 90% of what there is to know and it just gets boring.

Best Answer

monogamy

Best Answer

can I ask the audience ?

Best Answer

Dishonesty, and infidelity.

Best Answer