Questionator Questionator 26-30 150 Answers Mar 1, 2012

Question of the Day

My Grandmother once told me:<br />
"If you want to be successful in life, forget about it, because you're a retard."<br />
I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I'm pretty sure it's good advice.... :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

you and Red Riding Hood obviously related--u both must share the same Granny ? lol

Best Answer

Diabetic Llama doctor.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I believe God gave me my strong sense of justice, organizational skills, and love for researching to aid me in becoming a judge. I would be the kind of judge that stood for the everyday citizen, the kind not willing to bend the law for those in powerful positions that offer bribes, and the kind of judge that has compassion for the people who enter the courtroom.

Best Answer

to serve god and lead others to him

Best Answer

You're both fools. Can't we have ONE question posted without Atheistic smart Alec and know-it-all-my-religion-is-the-only-truth-there-is Christians head-butting? Whether a person believes or not, they have every right to.

Best Answer

God is and shall always be the Only True and Living God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ the Savior of the world.

Best Answer

true and nothing can change that!

Best Answer

Amen Amen Amen! All together now, let's sing Amen Amen Amen!

Best Answer

That's so ignorant and self righteous to assume your religion is THE religion.

Best Answer

Help others in any way I can‚ô™

Best Answer

Todate....I am still searching

Best Answer

To love and to help people with out asking for anything back.

Best Answer

My purpose far most is first to serve God and others, but overall I wish I knew exactly what mt true purpose is after all that, so I honestly do not now.

Best Answer

I believe my calling is to inspire and help people. I love the career field of human resources. In human resources I get to interact with people about personal situations they may face. I can provide them with positive feedback and help them along the way. It makes me feel really good when I know I have helped someone. I am also HIV positive with a very positive mind fr<x>ame. I enjoy life and in doing so, I hope to inspire someone else who may not see life the same way I do! <br />
*check out my daily blogs and stories*<br />
Inspirationallady

Best Answer

to bring a smile to the face, and bring everyone together, having them enjoy and embrace all thier differences

Best Answer

To suffer endlessly in chronic pain, and help others who are in similar circumstances. I believe that is why I survived when I shouldn't have.

Best Answer

To be a good father and husband

Best Answer

awww i think you will be a good daddy and a good husband =)

Best Answer

To help those who cannot help themselves, show them love, and teach them what they are worth.

Best Answer

To leave this world a tiny bit better than it was when I got here using what gifts or talents I have.

Best Answer

To gain Knowledge, Wisdom, and Compassion required to help others less fortunate

Best Answer

To be of service to the earth & all who inhabit it.

Best Answer

I'm starting to think there's more than one purpose to be on this earth; and I think one of them is to help others.

Best Answer

To use my abilities to help others!

Best Answer

I believe my purpose in life is to think about my purpose in life.

Best Answer

To give someone without a smile one of mine. {HUGS} Oh and smile!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I love that

Best Answer