danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 14, 2012

Thank you for asking first of all... First I wanna let it out that i want to talk to my ex soooooooooo badly,. He was my best friend and the only person I could tell everything. And now that absolutely everything is going wrong he's not there and never will be again, just some of his useless friends who insist to me that he never wants to talk to me again but that they wanna "help". Also, I wish someone would be on my side for once and agree with me on things :P sorry for venting!

Best Answer

thanks for venting it out on ep...

Best Answer

Hungry and sons wife is about to prepare but slow in disposal.

Best Answer

The fact that I just lost my bf of 3years

Best Answer

hey sorry to hear that...u just got to move on i guess
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Two things... <br />
My mother just came to visit, and my brother and I do not get along with her. He is now in a bad mood, as she has bossed us around despite both of us being adults, and trying to get away from her from years now. I feel guilty to feel such things about my own mother, and yet I crave independence.<br />
I'm also hoping that I responded okay to someone's anger. Here on EP, I've rarely gotten into a tassel with someone. Everyone has been pleasant and respectful. When I try to give someone a distanced point of view about how "belief" and "faith" works and they tell me that I am the problem, suddenly directing personal ,harsh words at me... I had a rough time trying to respond to them, because I want to defend myself and my faith, turn the other cheek and not leave them with a bad, "pushy-Christian" rant. I'm hoping that I made an okay impression and was mature about my response. <br />
But at the moment, I am trying to let go of both and go back to peace. Thank you for allowing me and other people to let it all out...

Best Answer

wow...that's huge...i guess you talk to your mother she may not be aware of how you guys felt around her..let her know your feelings..i believe it will help her change her attitude towards you guys..and your point or view to any answer it's your business not anyone's, you trying to explain what your view is to some people just make them feel a lot more in control of your thought..there's freedom of speech you answer to no one...and don't try to make an okay impression just give your thought say want you want to say that what i believe Ep is partly of let it out..regardless of what anyybody's might say..thank you for sharing

Best Answer