Nolangela Nolangela 31-35, F 21 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in EP

**** this world.

Best Answer

Angry. How is it possible that we let this happen in spite of most of us being good-hearted and well-intentioned? We need to stop relying on "Leaders" to take care of things for us. It's bullshit. Get involved and get organized and do what you can in your own neighborhood.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for them.. if there is anything i can do, i would do it.. though there aren't many things i can do.. :(

Best Answer

We have a good shelter in town, and I try to help them get to it. They give them a place to live, food, and a lot of help with job skills and the like

Best Answer

Awful and I feel their cold. If I could I would bring them home and give them a room to sleep in and feed them. But reality says we have no room in our house and we can't even afford ourselves. I pray for them though.

Best Answer

i feel bad and sad but then they could get a job..

Best Answer

There aren't jobs. And most are mentally ill!

Best Answer

You think? I know that some of them could, but not all.

Best Answer

I am one paycheck away from being there myself....

Best Answer

I think it is a real shame and think that money that is spend on silly things should go to help these poor people. who are some times judged incorrectly by people. Nobody knows someone's situation. I think just even giving them some change or a blanket is just a little to say you care. There should be more shelter for them.

Best Answer

I feel extremely bad especially if they're living in the Northeast where I'm from or the midwest where it gets extremely cold.

Best Answer

Relief that Im no longer in that situation.

Best Answer

If you were homeless, I'm glad you're not in that situation too!

Best Answer

Rage. Pure rage.

Best Answer

Curious why they prefer holding that cardboard sign out in the cold to flipping burgers at McDonald's. I assume they must make a lot more money begging.

Best Answer

Most of the homeless around here have drug and alcohol problems, there are a lot of them and I don't think they can be helped. It is now illegal to be homeless here, but I don't see the city government doing anything to help them.<br />
I've been homeless. But it was summer. I can't imagine being on the streets 24/7 in winter!

Best Answer

I want to take them all home and feed them and give them a warm place to be, but I tried that, with just a few, and although some of them appreciated it, a couple of them stole from me. It kind of makes a person cautious.

Best Answer

I have thought about doing that many times. God bless you for taking the chance.

Best Answer

For the ones who were grateful and not stealing, it was well worth it. I usually got them in my house, because they were teenagers, on the street because home was unbearable. My daughter was the kind of kid who hung around downtown with her friends, and like me, she couldn't bear to see kids on the street. She'd invite the youngest of them home for a meal, and if the weather was bad, I'd make up a bed or two or three, on the floor and they'd at least be fed and warm.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

I feel bad for them.

Best Answer