maliklucky maliklucky 26-30, M 16 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Crap feeling.

Best Answer

I feel "you're dead my friend"

Best Answer

what if you friend reply you after some days , i was chasing you man lol

Best Answer

than I will bring flowers to his grave and weep for hours...yep,I'm not very forgiving person

Best Answer

I assume their either busy or just not in the communicating mood, I don't take it personally because I know I get like that.

Best Answer

I feel like they're probably stressed out and can't deal with any other stimulus at all so they need alone time. They're your friends, they'll come back when they've smoothed out a bit.

Best Answer

Then I am on the bottom of their friends' list. Guess what? I will do the same!

Best Answer

well for me its okay, just be calm and think possitive, im gonna call my other friend.

Best Answer

or when you say hi on here and they go offline? and theyre supposed to 'love talking to you'. yeah, not very happy. usually the next time i just wait, for them to talk to me first after they do something like that.

Best Answer

i feel same as you and wait for them to first talk with me after long time ignoring me ..i think we must reply to '' hi '' also even if someone ask you in online chat , cuz they are giving you their precious time , you can reply '' hi , busy , or talk laters'' its fine but no right to ignore someone

Best Answer

ikr, even if they had to go really quickly they could at least say bye first!

Best Answer

I usually assume they are busy, and will get back to me when they can.... not a big deal.

Best Answer

That they aren't my friends anymore or that I've missed something and I really should have been listening when they talked about taking that trip...

Best Answer

anger and betrayal.

Best Answer

Stop torturing yourself call again ,eventually they will pick up , if they dont i would't bother trying again...let them come to you....it's best to just be subtle and ask the obvious question "hey,haven't heard from you guys in awhile..so what's up?

Best Answer

I feel fortunate sometimes. I'd rather leave a message than talk to a lot of them. Texting is the greatest invention ever.

Best Answer

Guys? Meh my girlfriends are on point!

Best Answer