Californialove818 Californialove818 18-21, F 21 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Religion

bring new life(hope) into others lives

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

I don't know yet

Best Answer

My purpose is to praise and serve God. And to finish my destiny that God gave me

Best Answer

To make art, to heal people, to travel, to feel joy.

Best Answer

To suffer and to rise above that suffering. I do great for the most part but at rare times I get so angry that I turn my back on God but I can't do it for long because Job in the bible didn't do it and I feel like I should be stronger and not do it either.

Best Answer

We all have our momments of doubt...
With faith and time we build a stronger relationship with God where we simply walk humbly with Him

Best Answer

I think that way sometimes but staying positive in that moment of thought is hard with chaos all around and as much as I love Jesus's words of wisdom I don't want to over kill the word of God because I have seen how some people are irrational when they do it.

Best Answer

to serve

Best Answer

Everyone comes here with a purpose. Mine is to tip the scales toward love. I do a lot of volunteer work, helping others. I know it is working.

Best Answer

work ..work.work..and sometimes waste time here :))

Best Answer

early on i fought really hard for acceptance from my peers, accolades working in a big corporation, and gaining my parents approval :D and then one day i realized how @$$ backwards making other people happy was, blew it all up, and started over with what i wanted deep in my heart. So i guess my purpose is to be the most awesome person i can be doing what i love and enjoying the struggle along the way!

Best Answer

When I find it, I'll let you know

Best Answer

My purpose is to make all my creatures understand the only way to survive: make peace with your own kind, make peace with all other life forms and make peace with your home planet.

Best Answer

Blessed by your heart.

Best Answer

Blessed be your heart.

Best Answer