Diddy20 Diddy20 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 26, 2011

i find hostile aggression and and unknown reasons purposely skewed actions or obscured motivations for an act. like if one says to me i want this here because of x and their real reason is because of y but they do not disclose that, it makes my brain hurt trying to make sense of things when i would understand the truth of a thing but understand also that fear and mistrust are ingrqained to a large degree. i do not like it when these traits are known about and indulged in to a sadistic degree by the perpetrator and done deliberately or intentionally with poor to no reasons to support it. i do not mind stupidity or ignorance because they can be corrected and if i didnt understand them, then i would bitterly hate even myself and i do not. i do not like confirmation biases. or condescending <br />
i like comedic characters or patient people who enjoy fixing helping or discovering the nature of ourselves and universe. i wish i stuck to these ideas more than i do currently as they reflect my beliefs but not always supported by my actions. or those who would find it in their best interests to be better than i am and others as well.<br />
there is more but i have to go.

Best Answer

people with no personality........if i can laugh at my life.....trust me......you can laugh at yours ;-)

Best Answer

If you are over bearing in your needs that can be anoying. If you ask once then usually you will get what you want eventually. If you ask every day you may never get what you want because you are bugging the other person you are talking to. <br />
I like to see a person with a positive attitude. Just be careful that someone will not take being nice as a push over. A delicate balance is the best way.

Best Answer

Ignorance, id love to see alot of out-spoken honesty, brutally honest people are my favorite

Best Answer

I can't say "hate" because I don't hate, but I find that the one personality trait that I dislike seeing the most is someone being closed minded.<br />
I LOVE to see a person that can accept everyone as they are.

Best Answer

mentle cases..

Best Answer