fat/skinny, big boobs/small boobs, blonde/brunette, tall/short...or anywhere in between? :P
blehtolife blehtolife 18-21, F 40 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Her smile and her eyes tell me everything I need to know about her inner beauty. If the two match with warmth and beauty then everything else inside and out is perfect.

Best Answer

I like beautiful heart-shaped *****. But eyes and personality can make any of my favorite features take a back seat. Ill take imperfect-sexy over Barbie anytime.

Best Answer

The one thing that I have always loved in women... Is to find an intelligent woman.

For those that don't know it, they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Best Answer

...don't most guys like ditzy girls? you're a rare one! lol

Best Answer

Dirty women are in a state of depravity and there's no beauty in that. Weak minded men spend their lives dreaming of lose women... Superior minded men are interested in only intelligent women who actually desire to give themselves to creating and building a large wholesome family that's geared and structured for the good of the wife/wives, children and the husband.

Best Answer

Looks like, at the least, you've forgotten those "superior" minded men who are well past the age of "building" a new family.

Best Answer

..."dirty" women? sure, i personally wouldn't (& couldn't) treat sex like just any other activity...but it's still no indication of "intelligence" (or lack thereof), regardless of gender.
& some people don't have children or "wives/husbands" in their life-plan - not everyone wants that in their lives. & it definitely doesn't make them stupid.
i wouldn't want to be with a guy who sleeps/has slept around...i really hope that perhaps someday i will be able to see past that, but not as of yet. sharing a activity you see as special & exclusive with someone who has done this same activity with 20 other people (perhaps even complete randoms) just seems a little...sad & depressing?
but i wouldn't claim he's not "intelligent".

Best Answer

Green eyed petite blondes that look like Rachel McAdams

Best Answer

oooh i love her! i would go lez for her in a heartbeat :P

Best Answer

Her interest in me.

Best Answer

Just as long as they have a nice butt and a human looking face I'm all cool. :-P

Best Answer

The normal things (breasts, full lips, hair that yells "I'm alive!", etc.) and the unusual things (noticeable buck teeth, very short, bitten fingernails, thumb sucking callus).

Best Answer

haha oh this is gold. i find such weird things attractive...i guess it just goes to show the media & the narrow view it portrays of what is "attractive" still hasn't managed to brainwash some of us!

Best Answer

Yea, well, unfortunately, for me anyway, the influence of the mass media, and other societal values, has left me having to compromise a lot! :)

Best Answer

fun personality wins all!

Best Answer

nice face and smile, slim, a sexy bum, and a heart of gold

Best Answer

Everyyyything !!! Each an every woman has her OWN uniqueness.

: )

Best Answer

...morbidly obese, bearded women with buck teeth & 2 lazy eyes?

Best Answer

Physically-Small all around-(height, boobs, and butt), long dirty blonde hair, the more natural the better...very little makeup, no fake nails or hair extensions, implants etc. That gets the attention, then a mind capable of debating any topic, yet aware enough not to draw into disputes (when to know she's right and that it does not matter if the other party doesn't get that) Sexual in her own right (not out to just please her man but to please herself). Flirty, confident, again-the mind is the most sexual part of any person. I know you asked for physically but you can have the physical and five minutes in, the wrong attitude and mind can deflate any encounter.

Best Answer

oooh finally - a guy that doesn't like barbie dolls!
but i'm not sure about the part where you said "aware enough not to draw into disputes"...so just agree to what people say? sounds like a doormat/pushover to me!

Best Answer

no a doormat would turn me off...more the type that can win her desires with intellectual gymnastics without being argumentative....I know I am not describing it well. I have met a few women who I have found myself agreeing to points that are completely contrary to my view because of their nimble ability to dance around the "triggers"

Best Answer

...& by "intellectual gymnastics" do you just mean "making a good point" without being all like "i'm right, you're wrong - so agree with me or shut-up"?

Best Answer

in a way.. able to make their point effortlessly.....leading to the conclusion without actually using a confrontational tone, getting there by laying out possibilities and views that support a different path

Best Answer

...providing a logical argument, & then not giving a **** if you disagree/disregard it?

Best Answer

LMAO yes sometimes...confident enough to care less if you accept her point of view or not. Physically petite, secure enough not to need to primp, and mentally confident

Best Answer

that works ;0)

Best Answer

Well, first off her feet! Then I work my way up with small, gentle kisses until I reach the earlobes!! lol

Best Answer

Eyes to start off. Someone my height (and I am very short for a male). Body shape to an extinct needs not to be skinny. I'm more attracted to brunettes and red heads than to blondes too.

Best Answer

the eyes first...there has to be a twinkle there, intelligence, and a hint of mischief....then the lips and mouth...full kissable lips and mouth that makes me think of something more . As for everything else....beautiful come in all shapes and sizes....its the total package that counts.

Best Answer

I like the 'hint of mischief' part....and the twinkle...nice

Best Answer

A mind that functions... A will that is deliberately in love with me for love, a body that will enhance my visions, and a charm that is of all time. y

Best Answer

"a body that will enhance my visions"? - sorry, don't get this :P

Best Answer

I use to get the **** taken out of me by my mates as i like Dawn french .. her personality and her charm and wit . i do sort of go for the three B i guess i call them .. Brains . boobs and bum . but personality is the most important thing

Best Answer

haha what, why? i LOOOVE dawn french - she's so hilarious it's crazy!

Best Answer

There are so many things that are attractive. What I notice most is the smile and the eyes, but what I Like best are the small breasts...

Best Answer

Her, but eyes are always the first thing. I like eyes that are different and not plain. Karen Black is an example.

Best Answer

eyes, and smile im a sucker for a girls smile, and their eyes are just like wow. what can i say im a hoeless romantic

and for the physical aspect.definitely not fat or skinny those are extremes, i like it when they are just in between. boobs well either is fine for me, although sometimes both have their advantages. im a sucker for blondes but i consider brunettes very attractive. height is just a number although sometimes its a total turn on to be dating a feisty short girl,

Best Answer

nudity and arousal

Best Answer