Honesty and absolutely no tendencies to violence

Best Answer

Thats enough for you? Or is that What's most important? I often ask myself if my demands are to high

Best Answer

Honesty covers a lot, but yes that's enough as long as the person is completely honest about all aspects.

Best Answer

And if someone is unattractive?

Best Answer

Beauty isn't on the outside its the person that counts, my opinion.... Communicative, funny, thoughtful and respectful of you and what you both need and want that's enough. Love helps too.

Best Answer

compassion ... they come with the most understanding and I believe they are more likely to compromise. Things flow better when you each want what's best for the other...

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

Make sure you are not starting a cycle of abuse over and over. He or she is not already married, and you are in agrement about raising kids, and how you might have to deal with Xes if they will be in the picture, many times they try to get in between. and he she, treats you with respect. and most important take alot of time to get to know then at least 2 years before you make any serious moves.

Best Answer

I like that you say 'take a minimum of two years'. This is really inportant I think. Some people I know marry really fast

Best Answer