Girls that care too much about their appearance and don't have intelligence to back up their good looks.
lvlygrl lvlygrl 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

there are times when girls try to figure out what I mean when I say things, rather than taking it at face value.

Best Answer

Cattyness, how girls can be easily jealous of another girl enought to pick a fight with her.

Best Answer

When girls have to deal with questions like these :)<br />
No, on a serious note, I think the most frustrating thing to deal with us girls is that we do lack self confidence a lot, and it means we can be catty and judgmental to hide own insecurities (not exactly attractive), but we also are too friendly with guys on friendships. I personally have always been very careful on letting guys know they are just friends, but I've seen too many of my friends be too careless and end up really hurting someone.

Best Answer

When they lack self confidence....

Best Answer

Not all!

Best Answer

A lack of confidence in their looks ... they are beautiful but don't believe it .. and you tell them they are beautiful and they don't believe you ... <br />
Because of that, they convince themselves that they are not worthy of your attention ... and us men perceive the results of that conclusion on a woman's part as the woman having decided that we are not good enough for them .... when they actually probably want us but feel they aren't good enough <br />
.... and we wonder why men can't figure out women ... and vice versa....

Best Answer

getting close to the point of really loving them, and the next thing they don't know if they feel that way. wtf ?? she says she loves me, then now this ??? oooooh crap ! <br />
I'm a guy, and I gave up a loooooooong time ago trying to figure ya'll out. lol :)

Best Answer

When a girl says theyre fat and u tell them theyre not multiple times. For me i give up telling them after the third time i say it<br />
Hooray for being nit picky (sarcasm)

Best Answer

i dont lie when i say it and u probably suspected that i say this and this is the truth.

Best Answer

That they don't like me.

Best Answer

The most frustrating thing is the rocky friendships. With guys it's either one thing or the other, but all the girlfriends I've had have driven me up and down these twisted personality roller coasters. I'm a woman myself and I don't understand it.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%

Best Answer

when they tease! >:(

Best Answer