ThePhilosopherFromSpace ThePhilosopherFromSpace 18-21 9 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Music

Most people here have very varied taste, it mostly the pre- teens girls that listen to Bieber/Gaga/Manaj top 40.

Best Answer

The term infected is appropriate I think. They over play all of their songs and I get sick of hearing the same ole crap...even if it was good at first, I begin to hate them. I like a variety. I have set stations for all genres in my car...

Best Answer

no i listen to almost everything except country music! i mean really i even listen to world music and techno too haha. the more variety the better. i like creative stuff and new stuff. some of the pop stuff really good too, but just like all other genres theres some music in there that SUCKS! haha but most ppl here listen to a huge variety of music not just one thing.

Best Answer

I listen to everything but Bieber/Gaga/Minaj and country.....my listening is a ecclectic mix of jazz, blues, classical and rock

Best Answer

Ever been? They do have some country and opera music you know.

Best Answer

No, but I see stuff on TV. I can't believe that for example 20k girls are waiting in front of a building to see Bieber come out.
And after that Lil' Wayne tattoo under his eye my world broke down ...

Best Answer

The advert will have been exaggerated.

Best Answer

The advert will have been exaggerated

Best Answer