KayleeMariee KayleeMariee 16-17, F 17 Answers May 15 in Dating & Relationships

voluptuous body and great personality. and when I find a woman with those qualities I get shy and **** it up

Best Answer

I want her to be with me, as I am with her. I want to hold her hand, kiss her and tell her how much she means to me. I want her to be warm, tender and understanding. But, I also want her to be happy. If she isn't happy with me, it's okay. But, she should be happy.

Best Answer

girls with a good sense of humor

Best Answer

hmmm....the girl should be mentally mature.....beauty comes second in my case

Best Answer

I don't know what guys are looking for now, but I'll tell you what I looked for in a girl that I wanted to marry. The first is a great personality. She needs to be confident, self assured, funny. Looks are nice but weren't the main thing I looked for.

Best Answer

lovely eyes, nice face, natural Body and feminine Dress.<br />
but mor important: a loving and passionate character.

Best Answer

i look for comfort , caring, and mostly she gat to be damn fresh like you:)

Best Answer

fun ..happy,,scene of huma,,, a girl who is caring ..and oh yeah can u cook lol

Best Answer

I like adventurous girls with a good sense of humour. And preferably not a complete moody **** lol.

Best Answer

If she can make me happy. That's the only thing. Nothing can make me attract towards her more than her desire to make me satisfied at all times.

Best Answer

A guy who will treat you right, will enjoy a woman who he can be himself around. He will also like it if you show interest in him. There are a few others but those will get a guy who will treat you right to love you allot. But if he thinks you are playing with him he will notice .

Best Answer

sweetness, humour, honesty.. all the good stuff

Best Answer

A d1ck.

Best Answer

Obedience!!

Best Answer

void.

Best Answer